Join Our Team
ORSO “the place to be, the place to work”
ORSO is always seeking individuals who understand and share our values. All of the ORSO staff share our passion and commitment to deliver the feeling of “unexpected hospitality” every time to our guests. Our values and standards insure you are working in an environment where all crewmembers work as one team with one mission “Taking care of our Guests”. If you are a restaurant professional and have the passion, dedication and skills required, we want you to join our team. Please download our application and come by and a manager will gladly discuss how you can become a part of ORSO. We look forward to meeting you.
ORSO offers competitive wages, medical/dental/life insurance, paid vacations and meal discounts. Most importantly, we offer a positive work environment! Stop by and see us at the times listed above. If you have other questions regarding employment at ORSO e-mail us at info@ORSOalaska.com
To build a growing, profitable business which is a leader within the industry. We strive to be our guests’ first choice by living the following values:
- We deliver the feeling of unexpected hospitality
- We deliver hand crafted quality
- We deliver great value to our guests
- We deliver “Can Do” service every time
- We have fun and it shows
- Crew and management have ownership for their results
- We are clean and safe
- We hire the best and make them better
At ORSO, our goal is to have our guests return because they experience a feeling of unexpected hospitality. We have developed what we call H.O.P.P.S. standards to help you achieve this result.
- Hospitality: Crew performance standards’ umbrella.
- Opportunities: The opportunity to enhance the Guests’ experience.
- Presentation: What and who the Guests perceive us to be. How you present yourself and how the restaurant is presented.
- Participation: To actively join in / be involved / seek to help others.
- Sincerity: As in genuine, individual and personalized warmth.
- We are part of the, “Can Do Brew Crew”
- We have fun and it shows.
*ORSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer